Terms and conditions
§1. General Provisions
The owner of the website hqCanvas.ie is the company hqCanvas.
§2. Acceptance and execution of orders
- Customers’ orders are accepted on the Store website.
- Customer of the Store may be a natural person with full or limited legal capacity and a legal person.
- The technical condition required to use the services by the Customer is to have an access to a computer, a web browser and the Internet.
- To execute the order, it is necessary for the Customer to provide correct delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Acceptance of the order begins after the registration of the payment to the bank account of the Store (regarding orders paid by bank transfer) or when the payment is made via electronic payments.
- The Store may withdraw from the order execution if the payment is not made within 10 days from the date of the order by the Customer.
- Ordered products are delivered to the Customers of the Store via courier service to the address supplied in the order.
- Costs resulting from providing wrong address shall be borne by the Customer.
- Shipping costs are constant, independent of the number of purchased products and amount to 5 EUR.
§3. Delivery time
- This is the time that elapses from the moment of the order acceptance to the moment of handing over the package to the courier.
- The time is given in business days.
- Prices of all the products offered by the Store are incurred in euro, including VAT.
- The customer pays for the ordered products in advance by bank transfer or credit card.
- The credit card data is encrypted with SSL and read directly only by the credit card company.
- Delivery costs are included in the bill in prices of goods.
- The Store does issue VAT invoices.
- In the case of non-conformity of the article within the contract, the Customer has the right to file a complaint.
- In this case, the Customer must return the product to the Store address.
- Due to different characteristics of display by computer monitors, the differences between the colour seen on the screen and the actual colour of the product cannot constitute grounds for a complaint.
- We do not accept shipments paid on delivery.
- The time of complaint processing amounts to 7 business days after receiving the shipment.
- After accepting the complaint, Customer has the right to a refund or replacement of the product for a full value one.
- After accepting the complaint, the Shop shall reimburse the Customer for all costs associated with returning of the defective product.
- Warranty and the right of withdrawal does not apply when the product is damaged on the outside. Before accepting the package, the Customer shall check the packaging to see whether or not it has been damaged during transport. In this case, it is necessary to draw up a damage protocol and contact the Store.
- Shipments reported by the Customer as not being received on time, will be advertised by the Store directly in courier service.
- Refunds to Customers will be credited to their your bank accounts within 7 days.
- The Customer can return goods bought in the Store without giving any reason within 10 days after receiving the shipment.
- Return shall be made to the Store address.
- Returned goods must not be destroyed and bear traces of use.
- The bill received with the product should be included in the return package with a bank account number to which the Store is expected to make a refund. The money will be credited to Your bank account within 7 days after receiving the shipment.
- We do not accept shipments paid on delivery.
- In accordance with the Act concerning protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a hazardous product, products purchased on request are not returnable.
- By placing the order in the Store, the Customer agrees to store his personal data in the database and to process them for the purposes of the transaction.
- Personal data are protected under the Act “On protection of personal data” and are prevent from access of third persons.
- The Customer of the Store has the right to inspect his personal data, correct them and delete.
§8. Final Provisions
- The customer is obliged to read the content of these Regulations and is associated with its provisions at the time of placing the order.
- The Store is not responsible for transactions made by third parties who have obtained access to the Customer's account due to the Customer’s failure to exercise due diligence.
- The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with the Irish law.
- The competent court for any disputes arising under the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance.
- All issues which are not provided for in the Rules shall be determined by the provisions of the Civil Code